YOGA FOR THE PEACEFUL!…In YOUR Community!
We are so excited to be offering the opportunity to open more Yoga for the Peaceful studios globally! If you have ever dreamed about owning a yoga studio but think you can’t do it, can’t afford it, or don’t know how, think again! If you love the feel, the vision, the mission, and the offerings at Yoga for the Peaceful, we can do it in your community!
What is special about YOGA FOR THE PEACEFUL?
- Y4P has 10 years of experience operating successful yoga studios that have grown from tiny grassroots studios to world renowned branded studios including the flagship studio in Crested Butte, Colorado
- Y4P is a “Bhakti” studio, devoted to the teachings of the beloved Guru Neem Karoli Baba to “Love everyone. Serve everyone. Remember God.”
- Y4P is devoted to unity consciousness, honoring ALL spiritual traditions, local and global activism, and providing a warm space for personal healing and growth. This is a unique quality of our studio that people can FEEL right away!
- Y4P is dedicated to providing many different styles of yoga for EVERY BODY and all ages.
- Y4P is an internationally recognized affiliate school of Shiva Rea’s Samudra Global School of Living Yoga, offering the 200/300 Hour Prana Vinyasa Teacher Training and master teachers which include owner, Monica Mesa Dasi, and many others, that are available to provide programming, workshops, and events.
After owning and operating YOGA FOR THE PEACEFUL in Crested Butte for 10 years, having 4 locations, and learning how to run a successful, soulful, environmentally conscious and socially active studio, we are blessed to be able to have the knowledge and experience to help others do the same in their communities. Please let us know if you feel our vision is a match with yours and we can help you open your own YOGA FOR THE PEACEFUL brand studio in your own community!